Many permitting, remedial, litigation, and property development issues involve a natural resource item that must be addressed. These items may involve wetland issues, natural resource evaluations or inventories, impact assessments, and/ or determining the effects of contaminants on land development.
Princeton-Somerset Group, Inc. assists clients in meeting this critical need providing experienced and responsive insight. Our projects are overseen by a Certified Senior Ecologist, bringing experience with industry and regulator agencies that will benefit your project immensely.
- American Society for Testing and Materials
- Ecological Society of America
- Society of Wetland Scientists
- Water Environment Federation
- Society of Environmental Toxicology & Chemistry
- American Chemical Society
- Technical Association Pulp & Paper Industry
- American Society of Limnology & Oceanography
- Society for Ecological Restoration